Records Center

The records center maintains the engineering blueprints for the City/County water and sewer infrastructure. We are also the focal point for processing water & sewer permits and petitions for new service. Our staff is available to answer technical questions and provide diagrams to assist you with location and availability of services. Please call 336-727-8000 or e-mail to reach the Records Center.

Always refer to your property using the Forsyth County Tax Block & Lot Number. This information can be found on your tax bill or by using the Forsyth County Geo-Data website.

Water & Sewer Connections

New service connections to properties that have water & sewer lines available to tie into are accomplished by obtaining a permit from customer service. Costs vary, and are dependent on size of connection required and property location.

The Petition Process

For residents who do not have water & sewer lines available to serve their property, petitions will be sent upon request. Different approval criteria and costs are associated with property location. Please call our staff for further information.

Water/Sewer Maps

Record drawings are available to Engineering and Surveying firms over the internet. The Idocuments program will search for drawings relative to the property being queried. Customers must submit an application to utilize this free service. For further information click on the link above or contact the Records Center at 336-727-8000.

iDocuments (to sign on or register)

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.