Office of the Mayor - January 26, 2017
Mayor Allen Joines is accepting applications from city residents interested in serving on the following boards and commissions:
• Minority/Women’s Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
• Citizens’ Police Review Board
• Community Agency Allocation Committee
• Commission on Ending Homelessness
• Human Relations Commission
• Public Assembly Facilities Commission
• Zoning Board of Adjustment
The application form is available through the Boards and Commissions link at Mayor.CityofWS.org, or by calling the Mayor’s Office at 727-2058. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. Feb. 10 for consideration during Feb. 20 meeting of the City Council. Otherwise, applications can be submitted at any time.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to the Mayor’s Office at 336-748-3241, or mailed to P.O. Box 2511, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27102. For more information call the Mayor’s Office at 336-727-2058.
More information: Advisory boards and commissions