September Testing Date Sign-Ups for Upcoming Police Academy
**OUR ONLINE SIGN-UP SYSTEM IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE SYSTEM. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SIGN-UP AND SLOTS ARE ALREADY FILLED, PLEASE CALL THE RECRUITING UNIT AT 336-773-7925.**
Information for applicants who have already signed up to test
- Check-In begins at your selected session and time slot. YOU MUST BE ON TIME TO PARTICIPATE.
- If you sign up for a testing date and cannot attend, please remove your name from the list.
- Report with a valid photo ID.
- Prohibited Items: Do not bring cell phones, electronic devices, bags, food, or drink into the testing facility. Please leave these items in your vehicle.
Test Date Information
- If you feel you are unable to perform the test, please do not sign up at this time.
- Minimum age requirement is 20. Please review the Minimum Standards for Employment prior to signing up.
**TESTING SESSIONS ARE SOMETIMES HELD AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THE LOCATION INFORMATION CAREFULLY AT THE TESTING DATE YOU CHOOSE TO ATTEND.**
Saturday September 21, 2019: Test Session will be held at the Beaty Training Center: 1200 North Patterson Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC 27102.
- Test Session: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Link to Saturday September 21, 2019 Test Date
The Winston-Salem Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer.