Transfer of Service

Depending on your specific needs, current business or industrial customers planning a move, whether across town or across the street, can usually have service at a new address within 24 hours of a request. Large business and most industrial customers, because of their typically more complex needs, usually require more notice. Our customer service agents can provide you with more information. The telephone number is 727-8000.

Occasionally, business customers need to change the name on an account. Changes may be made by a visit to the Business Office in downtown Winston-Salem, by writing a letter noting the changes to be made to your account or by e-mail to the Utilities Division website:

Disconnection of Service

If you wish to disconnect your business or industrial service, you may call City Link at 727-8000 and service will be disconnected within 24 hours (except on weekends or holidays). The office will require a forwarding address so a final bill can be mailed to you.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311