Disconnection of Service

If you wish to disconnect service, you can contact City Link at 311 or 336-727-8000.  Service will be disconnected within 24 hours (except on weekends or holidays). The office will require a forwarding address so a final bill can be mailed to you.

You can also use the online water service page to stop your water service.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311