Overflows, Ruptures and Leaks

In case of overflow, rupture, leak, or sewer backup, call 650-7650 during business hours. After hours, call the evening dispatch at 727-2345 or 727-8000.

A Utilities Division employee will be dispatched to determine the problem.

The city is responsible for breaks in water and wastewater mains in the street, but the property owner or tenant is responsible for breaks on private property.

A sewer overflow will cause sewage to flow out of a manhole or sewer connection into the street or a yard. A sewer backup causes sewage to backup into a home or business.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.

Citizen Notification System

City Link 311