**OUR ONLINE SIGN-UP SYSTEM IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE SYSTEM. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SIGN-UP AND SLOTS ARE ALREADY FILLED, CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY AS SLOTS MAY OPEN UNEXPECTEDLY. WE DO NOT MAINTAIN A "WAIT LIST." THE SIGN-UP WILL CLOSE ON THE DATES SPECIFIED ABOVE.**
Information for applicants who have already signed up to test
- Check-In begins at your selected session and time slot. YOU MUST BE ON TIME TO PARTICIPATE.
- If you sign up for a testing date and cannot attend, please remove your name from the list.
- Report with a valid photo ID.
- Prohibited Items: Do not bring cell phones, electronic devices, bags, food, or drink into the testing facility. Please leave these items in your vehicle.
Test Date Information
- If you feel you are unable to perform the test, please do not sign up at this time.
- Minimum age requirement is 20. Please review the Minimum Standards for Employment prior to signing up.
***TESTING SESSIONS ARE HELD AT DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THE LOCATION INFORMATION CAREFULLY AT THE TESTING DATE YOU CHOOSE TO ATTEND.***
Tuesday October 24th, 2017: Testing Session will be held at the Public Safety Center, 725 N Cherry St., Winston Salem, NC, 27101. Sign up for October 24th testing session [new window].
Saturday November 4th, 2017: Testing Sessions will be held at the Beaty Training Center, 1200 N. Patterson Ave., Winston-Salem, NC 27101. Sign up for November 4th testing sessions [new window].
The Winston-Salem Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer